Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: High crackling with asio drivers

  1. #1
    Inactive Member francki's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 1999
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a recurent problem:
    *Record with LN2 for a few days without problems with Cubase and asio drivers
    *Suddenly,I record a new track and the result is high crackling noise on this track.And when I playback audio, it sounds awfull.
    *So reinstall drivers and asio drivers and works fine again.
    And so on.Hrrrrrrr....
    Does someone has the same problem and how to solve it?
    Thanks


  2. #2
    Inactive Member bottons's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2000
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Me too.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •